Welcome to Improve Hunting (“us”, “we”, or “our”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask our users to do the same. This DMCA page outlines our policies regarding copyright infringement and the steps to report any violations.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that content on Improve Hunting infringes upon your copyright, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. Please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or any other judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
Improve Hunting reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.